Corporate Office, Conference Center, Broadcast Facilities
Location: Los Angeles, CA
The DIRECTV Campus Launch project represents the construction and re-stacking of 806,000 square feet of headquarters space in El Segundo, California. Originally occupied by the Hughes Aircraft Co., the campus is spread over 4 buildings, and a total of 36 floors. Phased construction of the campus began in 2012 and is anticipated to continue through early 2015.
DIRECTV is constructing a facility that includes innovative design and technologies that will support collaboration, innovation, creativity and productivity within its organization and across its enterprise. The project includes a refresh of traditional corporate offices spaces, and updates to research & development labs. By adding conferencing facilities, an onsite cafeteria, fitness center and updating all of the existing facilities, DIRECTV will have created a cohesive, consolidated campus.
Vantage is working as DIRECTV’s Technology Consultant to provide information technology, telecommunications, audiovisual and security system design, engineering and implementation management services.
- System Assessment & Planning
- System Design and Documentation
- RFP Development
- Implementation Oversight
- Infrastructure Planning
- Architectural / Engineering Design Support
- Structured Cabling
- Data Center
- Audiovisual Systems
- Digital Media
- Audio and Video Studios
- Security Systems
- Campus reflects the company brand
- Provides a collaborative campus environment
- Technologies will enhance employee productivity within and across business units
- Innovative and cost effective update of operations
- Allows for continued company growth, in a less disruptive way, and further enables research and development groups